JRKSIDDHA.COM IS NOW JRKRESEARCH.COM
What is Dandruff?
- Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells (flakes) from the scalp.
- Some people experience excessive flaking (chronic) as a result of certain triggers.
- Other associated problems are redness, itching and irritation.
What happens in Dandruff?
- Caused by Pityrosporum ovale, a yeast like lipophilic fungus and by Candida species.
- New cells on the scalp are produced at a faster rate than they die resulting in dandruff.
- Severity of dandruff worsens in winter.
Whom does it affect?
- Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting almost half of the population at the pre-pubertal age and of any gender and ethnicity.
Solution from Dr.JRK's
Dano anti dandruff oil
- Minimizes itching associated with dandruff.
- Prevents recurrence of dandruff.
- Regulates skin cells turnover and desquamation.
Lumina herbal shampoo
- Removes dead scalp scales and sebum.
- Kills the microbe (Pityrosporum ovale) responsible for dandruff.
- Broad spectrum anti-fungal effect.
- Makes the hair smooth, soft and lustrous.