What is Hepatic Damage
Liver Damage / Hepatic Disorders:
- Liver is responsible for many critical functions inthe body and if it is diseased can cause significant damage to the body.
- Hepatoprotective drugs prevent damage to the liver and have regenerating effect on liver cells
What happens in Hepatic Damage?
- The liver functions gets affected and imbalance in enzymes causes toxicity.
- Certain medicines taken in overdose or even when taken within limits may injure the organ.
- Other chemical agents and natural chemicals (e.g., microcystins) induce hepatotoxicity. Chemicals that cause liver injury are called hepato-toxins.
Whom does it affect?
- Affects all the age groups but common in alcoholics and hepatitis patients.
Solution from JRK's
- Enhances the liver protection and regularizes the levels of liver enzymes
- Bio-absorbable ferrum enhance the oxygen carrying capacity of blood.
- Effective for Anemia, loss of appetite and dyspepsia