JRK's Heal Fast gel
For Diabetic ulcers and impetigo
JRK's Heal Fast gel with hybrid wound healing technology
- Possess faster wound healing property
- Prevents secondary infections in diabetic ulcers
- Effective for minor cuts, first degree burns and urticarial
No change in ingredients and therapeutic benefits. Studies done for Thee gel are also applicable for JRK/s Heal Fast gel
Diabetic ulcer and impetigo
- Apply gently over affected areas twice a day.
- Do not rub or massage.
(OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 0.05 mg
- Aloe vera : 0.05 mg
- Curcuma longa : 0.02 mg
- Terminalia chebula : 0.02 mg
- Ointment base :Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Scratch wound assay on 3T3 fibroblast cells
- JRK/s Heal Fast gel treated fibroblast cells showed enhanced cell multiplication and cell migration.
- Complete covering of wound was observed in 24 hours. Hence, this wound healing gel proven for faster wound healing activity.
What is your question in mind?
Diabetic patients suffer from non-healing ulcerous, progressive wound which is difficult to heal due to poor cell multiplication and migration in the skin.
Burns that affect the superficial layer alone are known as first degree burns. They appear red without blisters and are painful.
Due to nerve damage and impaired immunity, the ulcers in diabetic patients failed to heal.
Non-healing ulcers in diabetic patients require special treatment that will augment the cell multiplication and migration resulting in faster wound closure.
Patients who suffer from diabetic mellitus and geriatric age group who are bedridden
JRK^s Heal Fast Gel enhances cell multiplication and cell movement to the injured region which speeds up the wound healing activity.
It is safe for long term use.
There are no side effects or irritation due to usage of JRK^s Heal Fast Gel. It is compatible with all the skin types.
Scientific studies have proved that complete covering of wound occurs within 24 hours of treatment.