For All types of Psoriasis
Psorolin Ointment for psoriasis treatment
- Inactivates elastase enzyme that worsens the condition.
- Reduces scaling and inflammation
- Reduces itching and provides intense moisturization
- Apply Psorolin ointment over the affected areas thrice a day.(OR) As directed by the physician.
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 3.33 %
- Cynodon dactylon : 3.33 %
- Ointment base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- CTRI registered Clinical trial with 42 psoriasis patients showed improvement in PASI (Psoriasis Area Severity Index) score by 73.66% and PGA (Physician’s Global assessment) score by 3.21 within 12 weeks of treatment.
- This psoriasis product is proven to be safe under OECD International guidelines for Toxicology.
- In vitro studies proved the efficacy of this cream for psoriasis in decreasing elastase enzyme which worsen the condition.
What is your question in mind?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation. Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
Skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
Skin cells (Keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
Co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety, Metabolic Syndrome, Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may be developed.
Psoriasis affects in all age groups.
It affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
Based on the extent of Psoriatic lesion, it is termed as
- mild (<3%)
- moderate (3-10%)
- severe (>10%)
- Inhibits the enzyme Elastase that worsens psoriasis.
- Reduces scaling quickly
Apply Psorolin ointment over the affected areas thrice a day during day and night (OR) As directed by the physician.
It is proven to be safe and effective for long term use under OECD International guidelines for Toxicology with no drug interactions or contraindications.
Yes, it can be applied over scalp
There are both in vitro and clinical studies done to prove the efficacy of Psorolin ointment.
Avoid sour tasting foods and sea food which sometimes might interfere with the drug absorption. Take diet rich in anti-oxidants i.e fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals