What is Psoriasis?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation.
What happens in Psoriasis?
- Skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
- Skin cells (Keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
- Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
- Co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety may be developed.
Whom does it affect?
- Psoriasis affects in all age groups.
- It affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
- mild (<3%)
- moderate (3-10%)
- severe (>10%)
Based on the extent of Psoriatic lesion, it is termed as
1-3-2 Topical therapy
Dr. JRK’s 777 Oil
- Decrease the aggressive multiplication of skin cells (Keratinocytes) in Psoriasis.
- Moisturize the skin and reduces itching & redness.
- Quick relief from clinical symptoms and early onset of remission.
- Balances immune system (psoriasis is an auto immune disease)
- Inhibits the enzyme Elastase that worsens psoriasis.
- Reduces scaling quickly.
- Retards cell division & inflammatory process.
- Provides intense moisturization and maintains water-oil (hydro-lipo) balance of Psoriatic skin.
Psorolin Medicated Bathing Bar
- Enhances exfoliation and reduces scaling of the skin.
- Opens up the skin pores to receive subsequent treatment.
- Retains skin moisture and supports the elasticity of the skin.