What is Scalp Psoriasis?
- Skin disorder that results in raised, reddish and scaly patches.
- Pops up as a single patch or several, and can affect the entire scalp.
- Causes severe itching and discomfort.
What happens in Scalp Psoriasis?
- Occurs when the immune system sends faulty signals and scalp cells grow too quickly.
- Causes a silvery sheen and dry scales .
- Can be very mild, with slight, fine scaling.
- Can also be very severe with thick, crusted plaques covering the entire scalp.
Whom does it affect?
- 50% of people who have psoriasis have it on their scalp too.
- Normally develops between the ages of 15-20 years or later between 50-60 years.
- Around 75% of patients are affected before the age of 40.
Dual Drug therapy
Lumina Herbal Shampoo
- Removes dead scalp scales and sebum.
- Kills the microbe (Pityrosporum ovale) responsible for dandruff.
- Broad spectrum anti-fungal effect.
- Makes the hair smooth, soft and lustrous.