What is Allergic Skin Disorder?
- Allergic skin or hypersensitive skin reactions include rashes, swelling, itching, warmth, redness and others.
What happens in Allergic Skin?
- Various skin conditions such as Atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis and urticaria occur as a result of hypersensitivity.
Whom does it affect?
- People of all age groups can develop hypersensitivity.
- People who suffer from asthma and allergic rhinitis are more prone to this disorder.
Solution from JRK's
- Reduces itching and soothens the skin.
- Protect the newly formed skin cells.
- Controls lichenisation.
Psorolin medicated bathing bar.
- Enhances exfoliation and reduces scaling of the skin.
- Opens up the skin pores to receive subsequent treatment.
- Retains skin moisture and supports the elasticity of the skin.