What is Diabetic Ulcer/Wounds?
- Diabetic patients suffer from non-healing ulcerous, progressive wound which is difficult to heal due to poor cell multiplication and migration in the skin
First degree burns
- Burns that affect the superficial layer alone are known as first degree burns. They appear red without blisters and are painful.
What happens in Diabetic Ulcer/Wounds?
- Due to nerve damage and impaired immunity, the ulcers in diabetic patients failed to heal.
- Non-healing ulcers in diabetic patients require special treatment that will augment the cell multiplication and migration resulting in faster wound closure.
Whom does it affect?
- Patients who suffer from diabetic mellitus and geriatric age group who are bedridden.
Solution from JRK's
JRK's Heal Fast gel with hybrid wound healing technology
- Possess faster wound healing property
- Prevents secondary infections in diabetic ulcers
- Effective for minor cuts, first degree burns and urticarial