What is Hair Fall?
- It is normal to lose about 50-100 hairs every day.
- If bald patches or lots of thinning occur, it is called as alopecia.
- It is mostly inherited from parents.
- There is a distinct pattern of baldness for both men and women.
What happens in Hair Fall?
- Hair fall occurs majorly due to hair damage and not only due to genetics.
- Hair damage leads to breakage of hair, dryness and dullness of hair.
- Various hair treatment like straightening, colouring and others can lead to hair breakage.
Whom does it affect?
- It is most common in the middle age group due to hormonal imbalances.
- Women after giving birth and people under stress experience noticeable hair loss.
- Some diseases and medical treatments can cause hair fall.
Dual Drug therapy
- Reduce hair fall and prolong anagen phase.
- Enhances structural integrity of hair.
- Enables long, strong and dark hair.
- EGCG (present in Amla) reduces alpha reductase activity.
- Prolongs anagen phase
- Provides moisturization to hair shaft
- Promotes hair growth & prevents hair damage