What is Hyperpigmentation
- Darkening of an area of skin caused by the overproduction of the skin pigment, melanin.
- skin darkening following an inflammatory lesion like acne
- Melasma and melanosis are caused due to sun exposure.
What happens in Hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation occurs when
- An abnormally high concentration of melanocytes produce melanin ( or )
- Melanocytes are hyperactive.
- Sun exposure stimulates the production of melanin.
Whom does it affect?
- It can affect both the genders irrespective of their age but is more prevalent in women.
- Exposure to sunlight, pregnancy, acne, menopause and certain medications cause hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Hyperpigmentation can affect any part of the body including the face, hands, and neck.
Solution from JRK's
Eve Fresh Cream
- Skin lightening effect
- Natural moisturizer keeps the skin soft and smooth
- Anti-microbial effect (keeps the skin free from infections and blemishes)
- Sun protection to remain fresh