What is Immunity?
- Immunity is otherwise called as disease resistance power.
- It can go weak as a result of infection or due to autoimmune disorder like psoriasis.
- Immune boosters are necessary for the treatment of various infectious and noninfectious diseases.
What happens in Immunity?
As a result of weak immunity,
- Susceptibility and severity of the infection increses.
- Treatment success gets delayed in chronic diseases..
Whom does it affect?
Immunity is weak in
- People who suffer from chronic diseases like psoriasis, vitiligo, arthritis and others.
- Children who often suffer from wide spectrum of upper respiratory tract infections.
Dual Drug therapy
Immuno BS Tonic
- Selective targeting and immune modulator
- Boosts disease resistance
- Treats auto-immune predisposition of Psoriasis and vitiligo.
- Enhances phagocytosis (engulfs the disease causing microbes).
- Improves dendrite cell function and protects the existing functional melanocytes.
S.I.V.A Herbal Tonicr
- Combat RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), the chief cause of respiratory tract infections in children.
- Boosts the immunity. (Boosts the antigen killing rate of phagocytes. Phagocytes are the primary immune defense system of the body).