JRK's 1-3-2 Psoriasis Kit
For All types of Psoriasis
1-3-2 topical therapy contains 4 Psoriasis products i.e., Dr.JRK’s 777 oil, Psorolin oil, Psorolin B ointment and Psorolin medicated bathing bar
- 87% improvement in PASI score was observed in CTRI-registered clinical trials
- Effective in cases of extensive psoriasis
- Addresses the impact of circadian rhythm in psoriasis
- Early onset of remission and prevents recurrence
- All types of Psoriasis
Pre Bath Care
- Apply sufficient quantity of Dr.JRK/s 777 oil over the entire skin and scalp in the morning, Exposure to sun light for 10-15 minutes is optional. Bathe with Psorolin medicated bathing bar
Post Bath Care
- After bath, apply Psorolin oil in the affected areas. After complete absorption of the oil in 2 to 3 minutes, apply Psorolin B ointment over the affected areas.
- During mid-day, apply Psorolin B ointment over the affected areas. At night both Psorolin oil and Psorolin B ointment should be applied over the affected areas.
- 1-3-2 psoriasis treatment is to be continued during remission period also for sustained relief.
Dr.JRK’s 777 oil
- Wrightia tinctoria : 50% w/v
- Coconut Oil : 50% w/v
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 100 mg
- Indigofera tinctoria : 50 mg
- Indigofera aspalathoides : 25 mg
- Oleum cocus nucifera : Q.S.
Psorolin medicated bathing bar
Each 100mg base contains
- Aloe vera : 10 mg
- Wrightia tinctoria : 10 mg
Psorolin B ointment
Each 5 gm contains extracts of
33.3% oil extract of Wrightia tinctoria :3.33%
33.3% oil extract of Cynodon dactylon : 3.33%
Boswellia serrata : 1%
Hydnocarpus laurifolia : 0.1%
Red ochre :0.2%
*Ointment base: Q.S
*Enriched with wheat germ oil, Vitamin E, Natural source of Vitamin D and Salicylic acid.
There are no known contra-indications.
- CTRI registered Clinical trial on 30 patients of psoriasis for 12 weeks showed improvement in PASI (Psoriasis Area Severity Index) score by 87.61%. Also complete clearance of psoriatic lesions was observed in treated patients
What is your question in mind?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation. Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
1-3-2 topical treatment is recommended for moderate to severe conditions.
The effects of circadian rhythm in the pathology of Psoriasis necessitate 24 x7 bio availability of actives on the skin. Hence it is necessary to use 1-3-2 topical treatment. In which each product has its role to play.
Ø Dr. JRK’s 777 oil exfoliates dry scales on psoriatic skin & prepares skin for further treatment
Ø Psorolin derma skin care soap exfoliates, cleanses, moisturises skin & opens skin for psoriasis treatment
Ø Psorolin oil inhibits keratinocyte proliferation
Ø Psorolin B ointment inhibits elastase enzyme that worsens Psoriasis and provides hydro-lipo balance and moisturises skin
Yes, double blind randomised placebo controlled two arm study has been done and the findings clearly show the significance of 1-3-2 approach in the treatment of Psoriasis.
04. Now that you have introduced more effective topical treatment, can we discontinue the use of oral drugs S.I.V.A herbal drops,A forte and Pesin?
The recommended treatment approach with oral drugs must be followed.
The topical preparations regulate the events of cell cycle (inhibiting the proliferating
Keratinocytes and inhibiting elastase)
To manage the inflammatory responses and co-morbidity, oral (systemic) therapy is essential.