JRK’s AF Anti-Fungal Cream
Fungal infections of skin
JRK’s AF anti-fungal cream for fungal infections of skin
- Possess broad spectrum activity against dermatophytes
- Reduces itching and other fungal infection associated symptoms
- Dissolves stratum corneum and eliminates fungal adhesion
Fungal infections of skin
- Apply twice a day on the affected areas
(OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Cassia alata : 1%
- Azadirachta indica : 1%
- Cream base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Clinical study proven to clear fungal infection of skin and associated itching and scaling within 2 weeks
- Effectively removes dead skin cells required for fungal adhesion and colonization
- Shows fungicidal effect on dermatophytes at 1mg/ml concentration
What is your question in mind?
Cutaneous (Skin) fungal infections like athlete^s foot (Tinea pedies), jock itch, Tinea corporis and Tinea axillaris are quite common. The main causes are a group of mould fungi and dermatophytes. The desquamated stratum corneum (top layer of skin) cells form an ideal substrate for these fungi to colonize and multiply.
The fungus when colonized, releases its metabolites which elicit inflammatory and immunological response. The symptoms are
- Peeling, cracking, and scaling
- Redness, blisters or softening and breaking down of the skin
- Itching, burning or both
People with weak immune system due to various causes like diabetes mellitus, on immunosuppressive drugs, atopy, obesity who suffer from hyperhidrosis and menopause.
Ringworm can appear as circular red scaly patches on areas of the skin that are not hairy. Athlete’s foot is scaling and cracking of the feet, especially around and between toes.
Jock itch occurs in the genital and upper thigh area. In all three types of infections, the person may experience extreme itching
No. As they do not invade deeper tissues.
This group of fungi is spread by direct skin-to-skin contact, or by direct contact with contaminated skin cells or hairs that are shed. Transmission also may occur by sharing towels.
Your health care provider can prescribe anti-fungal medications. Dr.JRK’s research provides JRK^s AF anti-fungal cream
- Affect the micro habitat of the fungus and nullify the fungal adhesion on the skin.
- Offers relief from both symptomatic and mycological cause of infections.
- Rapid active formula reduces itching and other associated symptoms of fungal infection.
- Makes the skin smooth and reduces scaling.
There are both clinical and in vitro studies done to prove the efficacy of JRK’s AF Anti-fungal cream.