JRK's D-CO-D Tablets
Diabetes and co-morbidities of diabetes
JRK’s D Co D tablets – for Diabetes and co-morbidities of diabetes
- Reduces the risk of co-morbidities (associated diseases) and organ damages & dis-functioning.
- Protects vital organs
- Reduces the high blood glucose
- Boosts immunity and prevents infections
Co-morbidities of Diabetes and Diabetes
- One tablet twice a day after food
Each tablet contains
- Nilavembu (Andrographis paniculata) : 100 mg
- Naval (Syzygium cumini) : 50 mg
- Seenthil (Tinospora cordifolia) : 50 mg
- Pagal (Momordica charantia) : 50 mg
- Koraikizhangu (Cyperus rotundus) : 50 mg
- Sukku (Zingiber officinale) : 50 mg
- Milaghu (Piper nigrum) : 50 mg
- Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica) : 50 mg
- Excipients : Q.S
There are no known contra-indications.
- In vitro and cell line studies proves that JRK’s D-Co-D tablets will protect the organ health and prevent co-morbidities.
- Clinical trial and enzymatic assays proves that JRK’s D-Co-D tablets regulates blood glucose levels.
- In vitro safety studies prove that the product is safe for long-term usage.
What is your question in mind?
Diabetes mellitusstrong> is a chronic metabolic disorder mostly triggered when insulin production is abrogated or cells develop resistance to insulin that metabolize glucose and helps the cells to absorb.
Co-morbidity is the presence of one or more additional conditions or diseases often co-occurring with a primary condition. Diabetes mellitus is one of the principle predisposing factors known to trigger several co-morbidities such as hypertension (82.1%), overweight or obesity (78.2%), hyperlipidemia (77.2%), chronic kidney disease (24.1%) and cardiovascular disease (21.6%)
- Maintain strict control of blood glucose levels
- Maintain cholesterol, blood pressure, creatine levels etc and monitor regularly
- Do an eye check-up every year
- Check both the feet every day for any blisters/cuts/swelling etc.
- Take good care of skin to prevent the infections.
- Use the prescribed medicines and follow preventive measures as Advised
All medicinal herbs used in JRK’s D-Co-D tablets are well proven for both medical and safety aspects.Therefore JRK’s D-Co-D tablets can be used either as part of drug regimen or as part of daily diet twice a day.
One tablet twice a day after food (or) as directed by the physician.
06.I am currently on some active treatment for diabetes. Can I have JRK’s D-Co-D tablets along with it?
Yes, JRK’s D-Co-D tablets can be taken along with other medications. This will work more towards prevention of co-morbidities and is safe for long term use.
JRK’s D-Co-D tablets helps in preventing the co-morbidities. It is safe for long term use. So, with doctor’s consultation this can be taken along with regular glucose control drugs as long as possible.