Available as100ml Roll on 50 ml
Musculo skeletal pain, Osteoarthritis, Low back pain, spondylosis.
Dolowhite Emulsion for chronic pain
- Relieves muscle stiffness in the joints
- Clinically proven to be effective for all types of pain
- Provides prolonged remission from chronic pain
Musculo skeletal pain, Osteoarthritis, Low back pain, spondylosis
- Gently roll on over the painful areas.
- Follow it with hot water fomentation.
- Regular use is recommended in chronic pain condition.
(OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Aloe vera : 200 mg
- Clerodendrum phlomidis : 200 mg
- Cinnamomum camphora : 20 mg
- Emulsion base with Oleum sesamum indicum> : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Clinical study showed Dolowhite significantly increased the erythema reading (indicated for pain relief).
- Clinical study showed 80-85% reduction across all types of pain on application of Dolowhite
What is your question in mind?
An unpleasant sensation that can range from mild localized discomfort to agony. Pain has both physical and emotional components The physical part of pain results from nerve stimulation.
Pain is typically classified as either acute or chronic.Acute pain
Is due to sudden onset and is usually the result of a clearly defined cause such as an injury.
Resolves with the healing of its underlying cause.Chronic pain
Persists for weeks or months and is usually associated with an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Severity can be mild, moderate, or severe.
It is mediated by specific nerve fibers that carry the pain impulses to the brain where their conscious appreciation may be modified by many factors Sometimes it is also a symptom of an underlying problem in the body.
Relieves muscle stiffness in the joints
Offers prolonged relief from pain
Clinically proven to be effective for all types of pain
Clinical study done showed that Patients showed 85% reduction in different types of pain with the use of Dolowhite emulsion