Psorolin B Ointment
For All types of Psoriasis
Psorolin B Ointment
With Boswellic acid and Red ochre | For All types of
Psoriasis | Can be used for both Inflammatory or Remission phase
Available as 35gms and 75gms
- Contains Boswellic acid* which has steroid like strong anti-inflammatory activity
- Reduces release of inflammatory mediators – TNF α, IL -6 and IL -8
- Reduces scaling, itching and redness.
- Provides intense moisturization
for longer duration
*Boswellic acid is present in Boswellia serrata
- Apply Psorolin B ointment over the affected areas thrice a day. (OR) As directed by the physician.
Each 5 gms contains
33.3% oil extract of Wrightia tinctoria :3.33%
33.3% oil extract of Cynodon dactylon : 3.33%
Boswellia serrata : 1%
Hydnocarpus laurifolia : 0.1%
Red ochre :0.2%
*Ointment base: Q.S
*Enriched with wheat germ oil, Vitamin E, Natural source of Vitamin D and Salicylic acid.
There are no known contra-indications.
Scientifically proven to
- Inhibit pro-inflammatory mediators- TNF alpha, IL6, IL
- Decrease elastase and collagenase enzymes which worsen the condition.
- Decrease inflammation and associated pain
Scientifically analysed the particle size and proven to have nano and charged actives.
What is your question in mind?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation. Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
Skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
Skin cells (Keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
Co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety, Metabolic Syndrome, Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may be developed.
Psoriasis affects in all age groups.
It affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
Based on the extent of Psoriatic lesion, it is termed as
- mild (<3%)
- moderate (3-10%)
- severe (>10%)
- Inhibits the enzyme Elastase that worsens psoriasis.
- Reduces scaling quickly
Apply Psorolin B ointment over the affected areas thrice a day during day and night (OR) As directed by the physician.
It is proven to be safe and effective for long term use under OECD International guidelines for Toxicology with no drug interactions or contraindications.
Yes, it can be applied over scalp
There are both in vitro and clinical studies done to prove the efficacy of Psorolin B ointment.
Avoid sour tasting foods and sea food which sometimes might interfere with the drug absorption. Take diet rich in anti-oxidants i.e fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals