What is Viral Fever?
- Elevation of body temperature (fever) due to viral infection.
- Encompasses a wide variety of viral infections, some with clear identification of signs and symptoms.
- Body pain
- Skin rashes
What happens in Viral Fever?
- Source of infection - contaminated water or food, or by direct contact.
- Local infection may become systemic (enters bloodstream).
- Fatigue, malaise and body and muscle aches lead to the onset of fever.
- Duration of the fever may vary from days to several weeks.
Whom does it affect?
- May affect any age group
- Requires only symptomatic treatment.
- Mostly self-limiting but some are highly contagious,
Dual Drug therapy
Nilavembu Kudineer Churanam (or) NiKu
- Possess anti-pyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boosts immunity and prevents seasonal viral fevers.
- Provides faster relief in conditions of viral fever,Pain,Chikungunya and dengue.
Dr.JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam
- Helps in reducing the viral load
- Reduces fever associated with respiratory problems
- Herbal constituents of Kabasura kudineer bind to the viral proteins and prevents its replication
- Instant ready to drink formulation