Dr. JRK's 777 Oil
For All types of Psoriasis
Dr.JRK’s 777 oil is a clinically proven medicine for psoriasis treatment that
- Effectively removes psoriatic scales
- Offers prolonged period of remission
- Decreases inflammatory responses
- All types of Psoriasis
- Apply Dr. JRK's 777 oil all over the body in the morning
- Take bath with Psorolin medicated bathing bar.
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 50%
- Oleum cocos nucifera : 50%
There are no known contra-indications.
- CTRI registered Clinical trial with 42 psoriasis patients for 12 weeks showed improvement in PASI (Psoriasis Area Severity Index) score by 74.14% and PGA (Physician's Global assessment) score by 3.64.
- Proven to be safe under OECD International guidelines for Toxicology.
- This psoriasis oil has much lower acid value than any other oils in market which confirms its safety for long term use on psoriatic skin.
- This psoriasis product is proven to be as effective as Calcipotriol with no side effects.
What is your question in mind?
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder mostly triggered when insulin production is abrogated or cells develop resistance to insulin that metabolize glucose and helps the cells to absorb.
Co-morbidity is the presence of one or more additional conditions or diseases often co-occurring with a primary condition. Diabetes mellitus is one of the principle predisposing factors known to trigger several co-morbidities such as hypertension (82.1%), overweight or obesity (78.2%), hyperlipidemia (77.2%), chronic kidney disease (24.1%) and cardiovascular disease (21.6%).
- Maintain strict control of blood glucose levels
- Maintain cholesterol, blood pressure, creatine levels etc and monitor regularly
- Do an eye check-up every year
- Check both the feet every day for any blisters/cuts/swelling etc.
- Take good care of skin to prevent the infections.
- Use the prescribed medicines and follow preventive measures as Advised
JRK’s D-Co-D tablets is a scientifically proven and safe herbal formulation
One tablet twice a day after food (or) as directed by the physician
Yes, JRK’s D-Co-D tablets can be taken along with other medications. This will work more towards prevention of co-morbidities and is safe for long term use.