Hista Block Tablets
For Allergic skin problems, chronic dry eczema and geriatric skin problems
Hista Block tablets are scientifically proven for
- Histamine release inhibition
- Regulation of mast cell degranulation
- Minimising itching and inflammation.
Allergy, dry eczema
- Adult: 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the night after food.
- Children above 5 years: 1 tablet in the night after food.
(OR) As directed by the physician.
Each tablet contains extracts of
- Withania somnifera : 100 mg
- Phyllanthus emblica : 50 mg
- Smilax chinensis : 100 mg
- Corallocarpus epigaeus : 75 mg
- Clerodendrum inerme : 100 mg
- Processed sulphur : 25 mg
- Conch turbinella rapaparpam : 25 mg
- Linga chenduram : 1 mg
- Ponnimillai chenduram : 1 mg
- Excipients : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Studies proved that Hista block tablet is effective in preventing mast cell de-granulation and inhibiting the release of inflammatory mediators like histamine, IL-8 and IL-α1
- Topical application of Hista block tablet decreases erythema and itching (wheal and flare reaction) induced by intradermal injection of histamine
What is your question in mind?
Allergic skin or hypersensitive skin reactions include rashes, swelling, itching, warmth, redness and others.
Various skin conditions such as Atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis and urticaria occur as a result of hypersensitivity.
People of all age groups can develop hypersensitivity.
People who suffer from asthma and allergic rhinitis are more prone to this disorder.
Hista block addresses allergic skin problems, chronic dry eczema and pruritus.
It is safe for long term use with no known contraindications or drug interactions.
Scientific studies have been conducted and published which prove the efficacy of Hista block tablets.
It inhibits bronchospasm during allergen exposure and anaphylactic shock.