Lumina AD herbal shampoo
For Dandruff and scalp psoriasis
- Scalp psoriasis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
Lumina AD Herbal Shampoo is an effective herbal anti-dandruff shampoo with soft pro effect
- Removes scalp scales and relieves itching
- Quick kill effect on fungal pathogens
- Deep conditioning of scalp and hair
- Rejuvenates scalp micro-cosmogens
Apply JRK's Lumina AD herbal shampoo on wet hair, massage into scalp and rinse. For best results, use regularly. (OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 100 ml contains extracts of
- Phylo nodiflora : 0.1%
- Azadirachta indica : 0.1%
- Allium cepa var. aggregatum : 0.1%
- Cassia alata : 0.1%
- Aloe vera : 0.1%
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensi : 0.1%
- Trigonella foenum-graecume : 0.1%.
- Indigofera tinctoria : 0.1%
Scientific proof on Lumina Herbal shampoo authenticate the superior efficacy of this formulation.
'Quick Kill Effect' of a Herbal Shampoo versus Contact Time. Journal of Applied cometology. 33: 1-7,2015
Effective, Essential and Important for Dandruff and Scalp Psoriasis. Research and Reviews: A Journal of Ayurvedic Science, Yoga and Naturopathy. 2017; 4(1):1-4p
What is your question in mind?
- Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells (flakes) from the scalp.
- Some people experience excessive flaking (chronic) as a result of certain triggers.
- Other associated problems are redness, itching and irritation.
Caused by Pityrosporum ovale, a yeast like lipophilic fungus and by Candida species. New cells on the scalp are produced at a faster rate than they die resulting in dandruff. Severity of dandruff worsens in winter.
- Skin disorder that results in raised, reddish and scaly patches.
- Pops up as a single patch or several, and can affect the entire scalp.
- Causes severe itching and discomfort.
- Occurs when the immune system sends faulty signals and scalp cells grow too quickly.
- Causes a silvery sheen and dry scales.
- Can be very mild, with slight, fine scaling.
- Can also be very severe with thick, crusted plaques covering the entire scalp.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting almost half of the population at the pre-pubertal age and of any gender and ethnicity.
- 50% of people who have psoriasis have it on their scalp too.
- Normally develops between the ages of 15-20 years or later between 50-60 years.
- Around 75% of patients are affected before the age of 40.
Apply Dano Anti-Dandruff Oil over the scalp and roots of the hair daily. Use Lumina Herbal Shampoo, a product indicated for dandruff and scalp psoriasis from Dr. JRK^s, thrice a week to speed up the removal of dandruff.
Dandruff contributes to hair loss. It might also be due to the constant itching.
Within few weeks of usage, significant reduction in dandruff can be seen. To prevent the recurrence, continuous use as regular shampoo is recommended.
09.How does Lumina AD herbal shampoo along with Dano active AD Oil help for the management of dandruff?
Danoactive AD Oil decreases scalp scales formation while Lumina AD Herbal shampoo removes dead cells from scalp.
LuminaAD herbal shampoo has in-built conditioners which makes your hair soft lustrous after wash.